Sunday, May 30, 2010

hello bloggers

obviously,this is my first post but this is not the first time i made a blog.
i have my other blog on piczo where i made 21 posts already.i was just bored so i looked up for lists of social networks and blogging sites and then i found this. and guess what? surprisingly,i saw i already have an account i made last january.haha that means i have definitely forgotten all about this account,that i abandoned it before. well that's because i was unaware of what i have to do in this site.but now i know already,imma be making some more posts sooner or later =).
ill just try not to mess up with my blogs.
anyways,if ur interested with my blog,don't hesitate,please follow me.i'd be really glad :)

i dont have much to say now so that's it.and again,dont forget to follow me.=)
thanks.

xoxo,
lizzette123

3 comments: