Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer is over;the rainy days are here.


Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams let it wash away my sanity 'cause I wanna feel the thunder I wanna scream let the rain fall down I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean

Okayy,so since last week its been raining until today and maybe up to the next weeks.They mentioned it in Tv that this coming month of June would be a rainy season,isnt it?(if you think im wrong that means you dont watch news :P) And it just shows that summer is almost over ,but no big deals.I miss the sunshine! I dont seem to like the rainy days that much,really. You know,getting wet,no outdoor activities without umbrella or raincoat.that.is.just.so.boring. And slow or no internet connection is a big arrrrggghhhhh! That’s worse.And we cant go.........ssswwwiiimmmiinngg!!!!:(

Anyway I live in the Philippines,I mentioned it because we have different seasons. I know that in America,summer is just approaching. So enjoy your summer guys!:)

~I wanna say thanks to CH Voon for being my first follower.check out his blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment